With our team of experienced and qualified arborists we are capable of dealing with all of your tree surgery requirements. Our staff are fully qualified, and we are insured to £5 million. We have been on Shropshire Council’s list of approved contractors since 2013 and also have a Professional Tree Inspector qualification.
All of our work is carried out to British Standard 3998:2010 of Arboriculture.
All brash (branches) is chipped and removed from site unless otherwise requested. Although most customers choose to keep logs these days, we will also remove all timber where required.
Our team are qualified in advanced rigging techniques and in the use or MEWPs (mobile elevated work platforms) so no matter how tricky or dangerous that tree may look, you can feel confident in the knowledge we can handle it.
We carry out:
- • Pruning and reductions.
- • Felling and removal.
- • Stump grinding.
- • Wood chipping and removal for recycling.
- • Tree planting.
Trees by the highway – worried about your roadside trees?
Hayton Tree Services are experienced in organising and carrying out roadside tree work, including organising all of your traffic management requirements.
Forestry Contracting & Management.
With over 15 years experience in the forest, customers can rest assured their woodlands and trees are in safe hands. We predominantly offer timber harvesting and extraction to local estates and farms, but do also carry out maintenance and planting work.
We have a range of modern machinery capable of handling virtually any tree. This includes:
- • A large Valtra forestry tractor, equipped with loader, grab and 8 ½ ton winch.
- • Forwarding trailer for extracting timber to roadside or further.
- • 360 Excavator, equipped with rotator and grab, tree shear, or buckets.
- • Firewood processing equipment.
We can carry out the following work:
- • Planting.
- • Maintenance work e.g. weeding, spraying, pruning and re-spacing.
- • Thinning.
- • Final Felling.
- • Construction of tracks and ditches.
If required, we can provide a full management service for your woodland by:
- • Providing sound advice.
- • Preparing management plans and felling licences.
- • Organising or providing the necessary contracting services for planting, maintenance or harvesting.
- • Organising the sale and transport of your timber.
- • Purchase of standing timber.
If you're not sure what work needs carrying out in your woodland, get in touch and we can help you through the process.
At Hayton Tree Services we carry out any work required to both agricultural and domestic hedges.
Hedge work includes:
- • Trimming
- • Reduction
- • Coppicing
- • Laying
- • Planting
- • Maintenance
Agricultural hedges can be coppiced or reduced using excavator mounted shears which makes the job significantly safer and more efficient than using chainsaw operators, saving the customer time and money.
We carry out both agricultural and domestic fencing. This includes stock fencing, post and rail, feather edge and panels.
Earthworks, Tracks & Ditches.
Predominantly working on farms and rural estates, as well as forests, we are able install tracks and hard-standings, dig and clear ditches, fit culverts and drains, and carry out all your earthmoving needs.
We also carry out conservation work using excavators for scrub clearance, material handling, and restoration projects.